affiliate marketing

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Paysites

I was planning on putting this blog up in a months time or so. But I thought I'd share this with you now!

And now for something completely different! In the last couple of days I have registered to these paysites, which give you money if you click on ads. Usually you get anywhere from 0.01 - 1 cent (US) / click.







* Earned on first day: 3 cents



* Earned on first day: 7 cents



* Earned on first day: 4.7 cents




* Earned on first day: 5 cents



* Earned on first day: 0.9 cents



* Earned on first day: 6.8 cents



* Earned on first day: 3.5 cents



* Earned on first day: 8 cents



* Earned on first day: 4 cents
* You have to wait 30 days before you can start advertising with a banner which has real-time stats.

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

* Earned on first day: 64 cents
* Just read and rate short articles (read in 1-5 mins)
* Earn anything from 1 cents to 20 cents per article you read.






I will post another blog update in about 1-6 months on this subject. To see and hopefully show with proof that you can make money out online.

Oh and by the way, the ones I recommend you use, if you don't have a lot of time/day are:





* I really recommend using gagabux, because one can view a lot of ads/24h period. My max is 50 ads (= 50 cents).

- One draw back is that you have to be an upgraded (silver ($9/month), gold or diamond) member to withdraw your money.

If you have any questions, please post in the comments section. I might update this blog post or create a new one.

5 comments:

  1. I'd just stick to the one so I would get paid earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know that there are so many advertisers thath pay. SUpp

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot dude damn lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really neat information... But some of them are fucked up dude...

    Anyway... Goodluck !

    ReplyDelete